Our composite door is strong, durable and secure. Manufactured to an exacting and high quality specification. The GRP skins are depression moulded featuring a timber grain effect and high definition panels providing an authentic timber like door with all the advantages with minimal maintenance. The doors’ insulation properties are excellent in both sound reduction and heat retention.
- 70mm Featured outer frame
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- High Security multi point door lock
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Steel reinforcement
- Fab & Fix suited hardware
- Ultion 3* High Security Cylinder
In order to achieve Secured by Design status, our composite door has been rigorously tested and must adhere to the organisation’s strict standards.
Statistics show that when it comes to burglaries in the UK, front doors are the main source of access.
Therefore, they need to be made as secure as possible. Our Secured by Design upgrade meets the national standard for safer homes and is also recognised by many insurance companies.
If you upgrade to Secured by Design specification the door will carry an official security label near the bottom hinge of the door. Do not accept anything other than a genuine Secured by Design MBPL composite door.